When heavy weather is forecast, it can be an anxious time for boat owners, especially those who live further away from their yachts, as storm damage can be costly, as well as taking time to rectify. Let us reduce your worry.
When you appoint Aquamen Group to conduct a storm check, a member of our fleet management team will visit your boat both before and after the storm. They will:
- check adequate mooring lines and fenders are in place, and reposition as necessary to best protect the yacht
- ensure lines, sails and sail covers are secured tightly and that hatches are closed
- visit again after the storm to reposition lines and fenders, check for damage and report back to you with any issues encountered
Who Is it For?
This service is ideal for boat owners who do not live nearby to their yachts or are unable to visit at short notice or are generally concerned about the impact of heavy weather.
Availability & Limitations
- Service is available for sailing and motor yachts moored anywhere on South Florida
- Additional fees may apply depending on weather conditions.